NEVER TOO LATE 00:08:19
- Harriet Kawelenga (main character, narrator)
- Moses Tembwe
- Ellen Yesaya
- Foliat Kafulatira
- Noa Khwidzi
- Kukhosi Nguluwe
- Charity Misiyasi
- Lovenes Jamiton
- Rodrick Mwagwanyama
- Single Parenthood
- Property grabbing
- Importance of education
Harriet Kawelenga has not had an easy life; forced to drop out of school after her father’s death, having her property taken away and bearing two children without a partner to support her, she is now the sole provider for both her children and her mother. Despite it all, she recognises that it is never too late to change one’s life and decides to continue with her education.
Questions for discussion:
- How do you feel about Harriet’s story?
- What is the message of this film?
Harriet hoped to get married and be taken care of. How do you feel about this
- What gave Harriet the strength to take charge of her own life?
Harriet’s dream is to become a nurse.
- What are your dreams, and what steps can you take to make them come true?
- How important is education to you? Why?
- How do you feel about the saying: Never too late?