- Liliane Limenyande
- Juliette Dusabe
- Vanessa Elizabeth Mario
- Jimmy Yasser Buchana
- Stigma and discrimination
Vanessa is originally from Angola and is living in Cape Town. She interviews her peers at school about their experiences, thoughts and feelings towards people from different backgrounds. Vanessa decides to stay strong and positive, even as she finds out that prejudices seem to exist in every group.
Questions for discussion:
- How do you feel after watching this film?
- What is this film about?
- Have you ever experienced discrimination? How did it make you feel?
- How does xenophobia affect you and your community?
- Do you have separation in your school and community and how do you deal with it?
- Why do people discriminate against others?
- What can we could learn from people from different cultural backgrounds?
- What can young people do to prevent xenophobia in the future?