- Thembekazi Ndandani
- Sihle Mbulawa
- Dudu Khumalo
- Nomalanga Tyeku
- Vanessa Bisa
- Teenage Pregnancy
- Broken Homes
- Domestic Violence
We meet 5 teenagers sitting in a café in Cape Town, chatting, laughing, enjoying themselves as teenagers do. But these seemingly carefree young women have been through a lot. As each girl tells us her individual story we find out about broken families, teenage pregnancy, loss and abuse.
Questions for Discussions:
- What feelings does this film evoke in you?
- What issues do the teenagers face in this film?
- What makes the girls strong?
- What other issues and challenges do teenagers face in your society?
- How can you support friends who are facing such issues?